Hi everyone, I thought I would give an update on my Console Museum since it’s been a while. There have been quite a few additions, and I think it’s about time I showed my gaming PC, so let’s check it out!
Here’s my Museum with classic consoles on the right shelf, modern consoles under the TVs, and handhelds on the left.
Since my last post, I’ve added a classic 60GB Playstation 3, a slim white Playstation 3, a Wii U, a Fire Emblem special edition 3DS, a new Gameboy Pocket, DSi XL,PSP 2000, black DS Lite, black DMG Gameboy, an overclocked Sega Genesis, Playstation TV, and a Steam Link.
I’ve also added a 40′ Sony LED TV for the Playstation 3s, Wii U, Wii, Playstation TV, and Steam Link. The new TV is also connected to wireless Sennheiser headphones!
Now it’s about time I posted about my Gaming PC! I built my first PC around 2008, and I’ve been a proud member of the PCMasterRace ever since! I love classic consoles, but PC will always be my platform of choice for modern gaming.
Specs [Information Superhighway]
- CPU: Core i7 3770k overclocked to 4.724GHz
- MAINBOARD: ASUS Maximus V Formula Z77
- CPU COOLER: Phantics PH-TC14PE_BK
- GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 ACX 3.0 Superclocked
- RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengance @ 2400MHz
- CASE: Silverstone Fortress FT-02
- MAIN SSD: Crucial M4 240GB
- GAME SSD: Samsung Evo 850 500GB x2 RAID 0
- STORAGE HDD: Seagate Barracuda XT 2TB
- BACKUP HDD: Western Digital Caviar Green 1.5TB
- MONITORS: 3x Dell Ultrasharp 24″ and a Samsung 21″
- SPEAKERS: 2.1 Klipsch
- HEADSET: Kingston HyperX 7.1
- MOUSE: Razer Deathadder 3500ppi
- KEYBOARD: Razer Black Widow
I also have a Lightpack which allows me to control the backlit LEDs. I can even make them react to what’s on screen!
I hope you like it, and I’ll be sure to update with some additions in the future!